Saturday, August 12, 2006


Hello everyone-

This is my first posting, I just set-up my blog, but now that it's up I'm sure that there will be more to follow. My name is Delilah and I live in Irvine, CA with my two kitty brothers Dakota and Sylvester. This is a picture of me on my first car ride to my new home this past January. I was rescued from LA Boxer Rescue and given a wonderful home where I get to play and kill all the toys I want. I'm very hyper, but also gentle so don't let me name fool you. I am just very clumsy and I only destroy toys. I just sometimes don't know how big I am and get a little too excited. I love all types of dogs, but I prefer to play with large dogs because I am very strong. I will post more photos and stories about myself and my adventures in the near future. I have to go to the park now and play.

5 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Hi Delilah, this is Cairo's mom. We would love to meet you! We are leaving for a trip this Wed so when we come back we will get the dogs together. Welcome to the blogging world! You will meet lots of great boxers and other dogs.

Anonymous said...

Hey there =]

Welcome to the blogging world i think you will enjoy it here and you will make heaps of friends.You sure are cute i wish you lived close to me so we could play i am very BIG like you =] but around my neighbourhood i have no one to play with =[ by friend boss who was a staffi x moved and now i have no one to play with =[

luv flossy

Anonymous said...

Oh i forgot to say that my brother Angus is has boxer in him aswell =]]

Cairo The Boxer said...

You have been tagged! Come to my blog and see what you have to do...

Colleen said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You are soooo cute! I'm a rescue too, though I don't have any boxer in me. Come see me and guess what 2 breeds I have in me! www.izziesworld.blogspot.com

Izzie, with mama typing.